At ZPanel.co.uk we offer you a guide to running and hosting websites fast and successfully. ZPanel has been active for over a decade and we seek to answer any questions you may have about web hosting. The installation packages for ZPanel are suitable for use on last web-server technology. Such technologies include; Apache, and MySQL. You can download additional panels if you need add-ons. If you have the right knowledge, you can configure a local DNS server. That will enable you to work on Drupal sites in a real-looking environment. It also features a mail server.
ZPanel is a web hosting control panel for windows and Linux-based servers. It makes it possible to manage and keep an eye on all your hosted services in one place. Website owners and administrators can control their hosted services with our help. We make it possible for you to perform most of the complicated system administration processes fast. The following are some of the things that we pay attention to;
Updating Stability and Security
We believe that security and stability are the primary requirements for all our services. We realize that unstable servers and control panels could lead to unwanted downtime. Slow services, even by just a few seconds, may cost your business a lot of money and customers. We avail regular updates on our security and stability features to keep hackers away.
Our biggest goal is to ensure that you enjoy our services before and after you install our panel on your server. We have free platforms that discuss important issues such as how to deal with errors and how to improve security. Our forums are interactive and they give website owners and administrators a chance to share ideas with others in similar professions. We offer technical support, and you can reach our representatives using email, phone, and Chat.
We understand that specifications such as email accounts, disk space per email account, RAM, bandwidth, and disk space storage are necessary for different businesses and their websites. ZPanel can be used for both Windows and Linux and we offer specific plans to meet the needs of different clients.
We work to meet and exceed the needs of our clients. We tailor all our services to focus on quality and the satisfaction of customers. We respond to any concerns as fast as possible and offer advice and solutions to clients who need help. We have many satisfied clients, if you want to know find out more on the satisfaction of our clients, please don’t hesitate to email us or take a look at free spins no deposit no wager 2019.
We strive to ensure that our control panel is compatible with any features or software that you may need to install.
How to Connect to ZPanel
- Enter you’re the IP address of your server into the browser. That links you with the admin area of your ZPanel
- Log into your account
- Change your Zadmin password. Go to the Account option and change your password.
How to Add Your Domain
- Click on the ZPanel home icon and search for the ‘Domains’ option under ‘Domains Management.’ Click on it.
- You will receive an option to ‘Create a new Domain’. Click on it and type in your domain name.
- Click the ‘Create’ option under ‘Create a new Home Directory.’
- Go back to the home page, find the ‘Domain Management’ option and select ‘DNS Manager.’
- Click on the new domain that you added and click on the ‘Edit’ option.
- Click on the ‘Create Records’ option and then on the NS tab
- Type in your registered nameservers. ZPanel comes up with nameservers for you, but you have to register them with the registrar of your domain. If you are not sure of the process, ZPanel can help you do it. All you need to do is open a ticket to support. Make sure that you provide your login details. Include your Zadmin password.
- Click on the ‘Add New Records’ option.